I was so happy when my friend Suzie asked me to take more photos of her beautiful little girl! One because she is so scrumptiously cute I could eat her, and two I could make my first trip to London in months...... Yes I am a bonafide country lass now after being a Richmondite for over 15 years - so it has felt very odd not to see my old city for a while! I had such a treat I tell you and there was such a glorious light that day I felt spoilt for choice with options for shots in such a gorgeous bedroom! I feel like a proud aunt when I look at Suzie's little girl, as we have been friends for such a long time and experienced nearly all the 'rites of passage' together! It was only inevitable with such a scrummy mummy that she would have such a beautiful little girl! I have managed to select quite a few of my favourites below from that day and of course in usual Lulu fashion I took way too many photos!

































































Oh my goodness Luce your photos just get more and more beautiful! How do I link this to my FB page so that my family can view them? Sending you so much love my darling. Cannot wait to receive the cd. You have captured stephanie in her surroundings so well. Such a precious record. Suzie X
ReplyDeleteI'm so so glad you like them darling! I have posted the link to your wall on FB! xx
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! Finally figured out something was funky with my computer so I was able to scroll down and finally see them. I know I keep saying this but you are a fantastic photographer!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Sammy, you are too sweet xx
ReplyDeleteIncreibles fotografías! Adoro la estética. Enhorabuena!
ReplyDeleteI hadn't been here in a while and I just saw on facebook that you are pregnant!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!! Soon we will be seeing picys of your wee baby here!!!
ReplyDeleteAlba
www.fashionistaontour.com
Thank you so much lovely Alba!! You sure will, my little one will feature a lot on my blog! xx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous and edible!
ReplyDeletexo http://www.redpoppyfashion.blogspot.com
thank you honey xx
ReplyDelete