Congratulations!!! She's beautiful and what a lovely name x x x
So beautiful Lucy. I cannot wait to meet her. Sending you all lots of love. Suzie
thank you, she's a beauty isn't she! xxSuze, thank you hon. We can't wait for you to see her, must arrange a visit! very soon xx
Beautiful. Congratulations and that is a really lovely name you have chosen. I hope you recover well and enjoy your first moments together.x.
Congratulations. xx
Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.
Congratulations!!! She's beautiful and what a lovely name x x x
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful Lucy. I cannot wait to meet her. Sending you all lots of love. Suzie
ReplyDeletethank you, she's a beauty isn't she! xx
ReplyDeleteSuze, thank you hon. We can't wait for you to see her, must arrange a visit! very soon xx
Beautiful. Congratulations and that is a really lovely name you have chosen. I hope you recover well and enjoy your first moments together.x.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. xx
ReplyDelete