Tuesday, 18 May 2010
Icon: I love love love Vanessa Paradis!!
If I had the choice of any model/actress to photograph in the world, it would have to be without a doubt Vanessa Paradis! She is such an elfin beauty and I blame her entirely for my obsession with French cinema. Next on my list would be Michelle Williams and if I could turn back time the beautiful Audrey Hepburn!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











I think she is georgeus!!! And what a nice blog you have :-)Good luck with photoshop...it does take some time to learn it....at least for me and still am :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you, I have been editing my blog a lot and am really happy with it now. Of course I have total blog envy of yours, it is fabulous! You are right photoshop is so immense, and there is so much to take in. I have taken a few of your tips in fact and shall be trying them out this weekend which will be fun especially after my course on Friday. Keep in touch! :-)
ReplyDelete