I have to say and I know I've said this before but I AM super lucky with the pick of gorgeous children I have to photograph. Both Charlotte and Morgan were just a dream to photograph, and not just because they are super cute and have the MOST dazzling eyes but they also were so very well dressed! I wouldn't mind my own adult version of Charlotte's coat I tell you, really! We took a lovely winters walk through the woods near Ash and the fresh air was just what I needed, it also created a stunning backdrop for these images - good thinking Suzanne! So here are just a selection for your perusal - I hope you like! xx
A divine Autumnal shoot, Lulu. I have just spent a little time catching up on your blog. I was reading something somewhere and it suddenly occurred to me that I haven't been over here for ages and I haven't seen you either. Looking forward to your 'big reveal'... x
A very very beautiful family indeed :))) I'm glad I came across your blog, I really like it! If you get the time, feel free to check out mine - I think you might like it! If you do, comments and followers are much appreciated :)))
I was just over on Meg's blog and I saw that she did a header for you too so I thought I would come by and check it out! I love all of these pictures, they are amazing!
that family is beautiful! :)
ReplyDeletehugs
http://lemontartsweetheart.blogspot.com/
A divine Autumnal shoot, Lulu. I have just spent a little time catching up on your blog. I was reading something somewhere and it suddenly occurred to me that I haven't been over here for ages and I haven't seen you either. Looking forward to your 'big reveal'... x
ReplyDeletethank you ladies, aren't they a gorgeous family! xx
ReplyDeleteA very very beautiful family indeed :))) I'm glad I came across your blog, I really like it! If you get the time, feel free to check out mine - I think you might like it! If you do, comments and followers are much appreciated :)))
ReplyDeleteI was just over on Meg's blog and I saw that she did a header for you too so I thought I would come by and check it out! I love all of these pictures, they are amazing!
ReplyDeletethank you so much for your lovely comments Sara and Sabina. I shall be sure to check out your blogs! xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute family! And such great shots! :-)
ReplyDeleteahh such beautiful photos! that little yellow coat is adorable
ReplyDeleteraspberrykitsch.blogspot.com
xx
love the genuine and beautiful smiles in all the photos
ReplyDelete