Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Tadaaaaa, I'm still here.......


Sorry for my absence of late my sweets, all will be revealed in due course. I have a beautiful family session to edit this week which you should keep a look out for in the coming days. Winter is here, and I don't know about you but I'm just about ready to tuck into some mince pies! I hope you like my new layout, I have still to update the info in my tabs but I shall get there I promise. Toodles for now! (pic courtesy of the lovely Paige Baird) xx

7 comments:

  1. What a great care free pic. Looks like you were having fun! Hope all is good and hope too see more of you on here soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad girl! Don't abandon your loyal fans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Lulu, that photo is so adorable! Love yas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwh love you ladies, I promise to be more present - editing one beautiful family as we speak xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work Lucy loving your pictures...need to speak for chrimbo. Charlotte & Mo think they are stars of the web...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awhh thank you hon, so glad you like them! xx

    ReplyDelete