I am really spoilt with beautiful families and photogenic children I tell you! Ben and Bella were naturals in front of the camera and seriously what gorgeous eyes do they both have! I particularly liked how Ben put his outfit together, he is going to be a seriously stylish kid as he grows up!
There are some lovely pics here honey, I particularly like the ones of the two together, it reminds me of my bro and I when we were kids...all those many years ago haha! I also like the one of the little girl on the swing in slight silhouette with the sun behind...nice work :)
Great images :)
ReplyDeletethank you honey! xx
ReplyDeleteoh dear, such a beautiful family! :)
ReplyDeletehugs
http://lemontartsweetheart.blogspot.com/
They are indeed aren't they x
ReplyDeletePerfection.
ReplyDeleteThere are some lovely pics here honey, I particularly like the ones of the two together, it reminds me of my bro and I when we were kids...all those many years ago haha! I also like the one of the little girl on the swing in slight silhouette with the sun behind...nice work :)
ReplyDeleteawwh thank you sweets, glad you like them! xx
ReplyDelete