Tuesday, 12 October 2010

One day in Brighton....

Please note the 'Bieber love' was a pure moment of madness lol. OOh and if you live near Brighton and enjoy a good cupcake I cannot recommend this ladies' cakes more, check out Rachael's Kitchen and have a peek at some I captured below - they were scrumptious I tell you! xx





































































19 comments:

  1. Yay, you went to Brighton. Looks like you had a fabulous time. And I love all these pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brighton is so much fun isn't it. Looks like you had a great day out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ladies, I can't believe I haven't been sooner - it was right up my street! People even mentioned that I looked like I fitted in lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've really captured the essence of Brighton here honey, I wish I had been there to enjoy it with you guys too. Oh well another time :) I like the way you have edited these shots to compliment them individually & you all look gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some really fun shots, Lucy. Really sums up the day :) The Mae West mini lips sofa came out well and the little girl on the beach too. Hope someone finds the smiling stone like I did. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you darlings, we must do it again with Greerest next time too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm running out of adjectives to describe your wonder!

    ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like such a great day :)
    And I need one of those cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you sweet Amber, you are a darling! xx

    Thank you Signe, it was fabulous and I cannot recommend those cupcakes more oh my! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i adore Brighton...beautiful snapshots of ine of my fave places!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much LissyLou, gosh I love it there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant picys, totally worth the wait! I actually used to live really close to Brighton in Worthing.

    By the way my Friend Charlotte from ohlalalescupcakes is going to LOVE this post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the photos are amazing Lulu

    lol somehow the first photo of the houses and the street reminds me of Spice Girl's video STOP

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you Lady Fashionista you sweetie! I would love to photograph Charlotte's cupcakes, they are so delish xx

    Thank you Ashley xx

    You are a darling Jasmine, oh my - Spice Girls, that video takes me back - now you mention it though it does a little, legends! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG Lulu!!! what wonderful pics!!! I looooove the cupcakes shoots, colors are almost magic, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hehe, so glad you like them hon! Aren't the cupcakes fab, they tasted amazing! I would love to photograph yours if I could xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. You've made Brighton look amazing! Your pictures make me want to go again. So glad you loved it! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you so much lovely Jodie, I can imagine you fitting in perfectly there! xx

    ReplyDelete