Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Here's a little teaser of beautiful baby Ellen!

Oh my isn't she gorgeous!!! Expect more photos to follow soon.........

7 comments:

  1. Wow! She is so gorgeous! I love it! Her eyes are so precious!

    Best wishes,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't she a beauty, expect more piccies to come! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's tiny!!! Oh lovely wee girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just loving editing the rest of the pics, she really is such a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lulu!! Guess what! I have taken my first set of pictures myself! I had my friend modeling for me for one of my fashion posts. I am so proud of myself (big grin) Clearly my picys are nowhere near as good as yours but hey I'm just a beginner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's wonderful sweetie, I shall take a look right away. Don't you be silly, I am still learning myself - I'm sure they will be fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete