Monday, 4 October 2010

Much Love Monday - Floral Wallpaper


I happen to really like this photo I took a while back of some roses. I found myself playing around with this in photoshop recently and ended up (a little by default) with a floral wallpaper print. I really love feature walls. As I just love wallpaper I think feature walls are the best way to add a splash of colour and texture without overpowering a room. Once JP and I have our own house (hopefully next year) I might just create some of my own wallpaper after all..maybe in a softer colour though :-) xx

5 comments:

  1. LuLu, You are a seriously amazing photographer, I love this picture and all the black and red ones are amazing, I really need to get my ass into gear and book on a photography course! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thank you Victoria so so much, that really means a lot! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this photo is beautiful! love it!
    and creating your own wallpaper sounds like a fantastic idea! :)

    hugs
    http://lemontartsweetheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love wallpaper with floral prints too i love the classic English inspired interior , someday when i have a home of my own i will make sure i have pretty flower print wallpaper in my room

    ReplyDelete