Friday, 1 October 2010

New Blog Design!


Hello ladies, I am really excited because come the 1st November some very clever ladies Heather & Kate from Smitten Blog Designs shall be re-designing my blog with a brand new face! I have come as far as I could on my own and now feel it's time to leave it to the professionals. I have to say I have been proud of my efforts so far, code has not always been my friend but I have at least found a style and sensiblity with which I feel reflects and compliments my work. It's time now to polish around edges, add a few more tabs and a serious portfolio. I have a few more family sessions this month with which I am excited about especially as the Autumn colours are starting to emerge! So keep a look out, and do not fear my header and logo shall not change, Miss Meg has done me proud on that front and it shall be fun to see how it is incorporated into my new layout xx

14 comments:

  1. Very excited to see the changes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you rock girl - can´t wait to see it, I´m sure it will be amazing :-)

    Happy weekend sweetie

    Hugs/ Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Signe and Christina - I am really excited about it. You ladies have a fabulous weekend - much love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited to see the new changes! I am in need of a blog re-design as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I shall look forward to seeing your new look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see new your new digital home!!!

    www.fashionistaontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. excited for the changes. ^^ i`m sure everything will be perfect!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am excited for u too , cant wait to see the updates and changes how cool to have someone to design the layouts for u , but you're not gonna change the header Meg from Bow Ties are cool right? because i think its amazing too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh, I excited to see what the new layout is like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't worry Jasmine I'm definitely keeping Meg's header, I love it and it's now my logo so it going to be incorporated into my new layout for sure! xx

    Thanks Nicola sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooO new design? cant wait to see!!! and thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. t'was a pleasure lovely Yvonne, was very glad to have stumbled upon your blog! x

    ReplyDelete