Absolutely love the reds!! xo
Red Red Red... My favorite!
you're photography skills is getting so awesome i love this , the contrast of mono and red
Just keeps getting better and better. ;)
Lovely, lovely photos. You have such a talent!
Great images! I especially like the one with the ladtbug and the wine :)
thank you girlies, your support means so much as I progress xx
Great photography!
these pics are gorgeous!!
thank you Kaya and LissyLou xx
Gorgeous!!!
What a cool collection of red photos!
thank you so much, just so overwhelmed with the lovely comments xx
Red is a great color - very femme fatal and dramatic..lol.. love your pictures darling. I wish you a great rest of the week.Hugs/ C
red<3
One of my favourite colours but then again I am Spanish so...what can you expect!?I think I might need to die my hair now. :-)
Gorgeous, especially the hair - I'd love bright red hair!
Thank you so so much girlies, I shall pass on the love to my friend Greer for her hair! xx
Awesome post! Hmmmm . . . I miss the summer strawberries already.
thank you Betty Jo, such a sweetie. I know, I could so tuck into a box of them now! xx
love the red rule: if it's red, photograph it. love your style! great work.new follower :)
thank you Anna Rose you're a honey! x
Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.
Absolutely love the reds!! xo
ReplyDeleteRed Red Red... My favorite!
ReplyDeleteyou're photography skills is getting so awesome i love this , the contrast of mono and red
ReplyDeleteJust keeps getting better and better. ;)
ReplyDeleteLovely, lovely photos. You have such a talent!
ReplyDeleteGreat images! I especially like the one with the ladtbug and the wine :)
ReplyDeletethank you girlies, your support means so much as I progress xx
ReplyDeleteGreat photography!
ReplyDeletethese pics are gorgeous!!
ReplyDeletethank you Kaya and LissyLou xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool collection of red photos!
ReplyDeletethank you so much, just so overwhelmed with the lovely comments xx
ReplyDeleteRed is a great color - very femme fatal and dramatic..lol.. love your pictures darling. I wish you a great rest of the week.
ReplyDeleteHugs/ C
red<3
ReplyDeleteOne of my favourite colours but then again I am Spanish so...what can you expect!?
ReplyDeleteI think I might need to die my hair now. :-)
Gorgeous, especially the hair - I'd love bright red hair!
ReplyDeleteThank you so so much girlies, I shall pass on the love to my friend Greer for her hair! xx
ReplyDeleteAwesome post! Hmmmm . . . I miss the summer strawberries already.
ReplyDeletethank you Betty Jo, such a sweetie. I know, I could so tuck into a box of them now! xx
ReplyDeletelove the red rule: if it's red, photograph it. love your style! great work.
ReplyDeletenew follower :)
thank you Anna Rose you're a honey! x
ReplyDelete