Monday, 21 June 2010

Blooming Baby Bump - The Beautiful Emily!

I had the pleasure of photographing the lovely Emily last weekend at her gorgeous abode in Cambridge. Emily and I used to work within the same office albeit for different companies but still enjoyed a good natter by the kettle on tea breaks. I could not avoid the opportunity to capture some images of Emily's beautiful baby bump before her due date in August and so took it upon myself to arrange a date! By good chance Emily had been told on various occasions that she must have a maternity shoot before the big day but had not found the time to do it! Luckily I messaged her a couple of days later and by providence the shoot took place. I would have loved to take Emily outside but it was pouring with rain and so we made do with the little light we had and some very fine props, ooh and some gorgeous big windows are always a must! Thank you Emily for being such a sweet model, for allowing me (a newbie photographer) to capture you for this shoot and especially for the scrummy chocolate cake, it was delish hon!!!



























14 comments:

  1. Aww beautiful pictures.. they're so precious :)

    Mvh. lineandree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, ooh will check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shots honey, I particularly like the shots where she is holding the puppet...interesting composition. It is amazing to think there is a baby growing inside there. Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you sweets, I got very excited when I discovered the puppet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sweet Lulu

    Wow...you did great!!1 She is a georgeus pregnant woman!! I especially love the one where she has her hands foldet over her stomac - so cute!!

    And gosh...oh my I see you have added my blog button...THANK YOU my friend...that is so sweet of you!!!!!

    PS. I love your haircut....georgeus!!

    Hugs to you diva :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much my fellow diva!!! Isn't she a beauty, so neat too! It is a pleasure, I always follow your blog closely and love everything you create! It is only right that I spread the word about how wonderful you are!!! xx

    p.s thank you, I only got it cut a couple of weeks ago and I really like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. really beautiful and sweetly done! and she's a redhead too:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much RedPoppy! She is a beautiful redhead and like all redheads a delight to capture on camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos!!! :)

    razzmatazzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures. I love the black and white especially. Gorgeous hair.

    http://www.onestopfashions.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much, she has such gorgeous hair - is amazing to capture in photos! Loving your blog too lady!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job, Lucy! My favorite photograph is the one with the peacock feather. Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Nicky, I thought as soon as I saw the feather it should feature in some way in one of the photographs, it was a spontaneous moment! :-)

    ReplyDelete