I received a call from my darling big brother to say that we should meet up as he was making a flying visit to the UK, well I was just so excited to see him it only helped but fuel a rather drunken and merry Friday evening in which I happened across many of our dear friends and neighbours at our local 'The Hop Blossom'! Among these lively characters were Johnny and his little yorkshire terrier Pippy (who had recently had a knee op wink wink!) and looked very cute if a little agitated in a neck guard. I have said previously to Johnny that I would wait till Pippy was better to take some photos, but since I had my camera on hand and he was just too cute I couldn't help myself! I promise to take some later once Pippy is back to his usual sprightly self...! Oli joined us later and so did some more wine and then the lovely Domino's man bearing some gifts, yum! The following day we made our way to lovely Richmond, indulged in some ice cream, observed some cricket on the green and consumed some cheeky pints with my baby brother Nick, his beautiful wife Emma and last but not least Jon the Don!!! So here are some snapshots I took which I believe capture the essence of this glorious weekend. I had such a wonderful time with my brother which left me laughing till I cried.......you crack me up Jon! I just hope we can do this again soon, Hong Kong is too far away! So here you go (ooh and sorry to Emma I still feel bad about spilling rose on your lap :-( )xx
Thank you so much ladies! Well unlike other photographers I am unafraid of the sun oh yes - I face it head on! With a bit of over-exposure on my trusty D90 and a little editing in PS, voila - but honestly I'm still learning as I go along at the moment and seeing how it will turn out (with quiet conviction lol!) Love your blog RedPoppy, in fact I already follow you!!! x
Thank you Josephine, it was the first time I wore that dress and I loved it, very cheap and cheerful! Love your fashion blog by the way, you're one stylish lady!
You've captured the summer vibe here with the focus on alcoholic beverages, snacks in parks and reading material. Nice work :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely lovely photos! How do you get such a magical sun wash quality to them?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.redpoppyfashion.blogspot.com
Thank you so much ladies! Well unlike other photographers I am unafraid of the sun oh yes - I face it head on! With a bit of over-exposure on my trusty D90 and a little editing in PS, voila - but honestly I'm still learning as I go along at the moment and seeing how it will turn out (with quiet conviction lol!) Love your blog RedPoppy, in fact I already follow you!!! x
ReplyDeleteVery nice pictures, and I really like the dress with the bows:)
ReplyDelete/josephine
simplyjuststyle.blogspot.com
Thank you Josephine, it was the first time I wore that dress and I loved it, very cheap and cheerful! Love your fashion blog by the way, you're one stylish lady!
ReplyDelete