pulled far too many silly faces with my husband, visited a lovely friend I haven't seen in about 12 years, took in the delights of Farnham carnival, wore flowers from our neighbour Joe's garden (I blame JP entirely), kidnapped good friend Tricia while on pursuit of our local, wore my super short shorts (courtesy of 'she knows who'!) ate a terrific barbecue, drank nearly a whole bottle of pimms with Lucy, got hit in the head by Tom's tennis ball, fell asleep in the sun, swore at the England football team and generally had a giggle!!!!!!!
I like the composition of these shots and the colour enhancements, particularly the one with the pink balloon. People shots can be difficult, but you have managed to capture some natural moments, well done :) And of course miss Lucy looks gorgeous xxx
Thank you so much Silver Strands I'm really glad you found me too! I love how this blog world allows one to discover so many interesting and lovely people!!!
Thank you also to The Weekend Island, awwwh I understand how you feel, sometimes my husband and family are like 'enough with the camera now Lulu!!', but I've grown a thick skin and just persevere!! Thank you so much for following me!
oh my I'm adoring your blog and your lovely pictures! I'm looking for a camera and was wondering what camera do you take pictures with specifically? Oh Please please let me know at ZairaMabel@yahoo.com. Theres too many cameras out there and I just dont know how to go about it. Hopefully yours is no more than 2000 which is my budget. thank you so so much!
Hello Zaira, so sorry I've only just seen your comment apologies! I use a Nikon D90 which is well within your budget, which may I say is fab - what a lucky girl! Thank you so so much for your lovely words! xx
I like the composition of these shots and the colour enhancements, particularly the one with the pink balloon. People shots can be difficult, but you have managed to capture some natural moments, well done :) And of course miss Lucy looks gorgeous xxx
ReplyDeleteSounds like a pretty awesome weekend!!! Love the photos!
ReplyDeleteThank Greerest, you are a cutie! Been experimenting more with photoshop, lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Kamika :-)
Freshly cooked doughnuts? Yes please! I love your shorts (:
ReplyDeletehttp://itscohen.blogspot.com/
I know they looked yum! Thank you, they are super tight so can't really wear them if I want to eat a big meal :-)
ReplyDeleteWill check out your blog :-)
Really LOVE these photos, and I love the warm tones of the shots... xo
ReplyDeletethank you RedPoppy, I enjoy warming my photos however there was a warm light that night too! xx
ReplyDeleteLulu what a great series of pics...looks like you had a fantastic weekend!! You really know how to have fun girl!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your earrings...I´m wearing some similar today :-) I´m crazy about earrings :-)
Thank you sweet Cristina, my husband is a laugh so we generally make the most of our weekends....
ReplyDeleteI love earrings, it't the main item of jewellery I wear, the danglier the better! You have good taste lady :-)
Wowsa, those are some nice photos! :)
ReplyDeleteawwhh thank you Nicola :-)
ReplyDeleteHi! Thanks for stopping by my blog... I am loving your stylized photos, and you're pretty cute yourself! :) I'll be back for more.
ReplyDeletethank you luna, you're so sweet! How wonderful, I'll be checking your blog too!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteWow, you are one photogenic family! These photos are adorable!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I found your blog and will definitely be back :)
Love these photos!!!! Gorgeous all the way through - Looks like a fun day.
ReplyDeleteMy Hubby rolls his eyes and utters a "Damn Papparazzi" whenever I pull out the Canon, so it's hard to get decent pics of him.
Anyway, love your blog! From your newest follower ;-)
Thank you so much Silver Strands I'm really glad you found me too! I love how this blog world allows one to discover so many interesting and lovely people!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you also to The Weekend Island, awwwh I understand how you feel, sometimes my husband and family are like 'enough with the camera now Lulu!!', but I've grown a thick skin and just persevere!! Thank you so much for following me!
xx
Wow, I love all your pictures!!!
ReplyDeletethank you so much Regan :-)
ReplyDeleteI know I've mentioned this before, but I just LOVE your photos!! You really caption the emotion in the moment.
ReplyDeletethose sparkly flats are magic
ReplyDeletethank you so so much girls!! I suggest every girl gets a pair of sparkly flats too!!
ReplyDeleteoh my I'm adoring your blog and your lovely pictures! I'm looking for a camera and was wondering what camera do you take pictures with specifically? Oh Please please let me know at ZairaMabel@yahoo.com. Theres too many cameras out there and I just dont know how to go about it. Hopefully yours is no more than 2000 which is my budget. thank you so so much!
ReplyDeleteHello Zaira, so sorry I've only just seen your comment apologies! I use a Nikon D90 which is well within your budget, which may I say is fab - what a lucky girl! Thank you so so much for your lovely words! xx
ReplyDelete