Well, the bride was absolutely beautiful, the groom dashing, the best man gorgeous (but then I am biased) the church quaint, the venue 'a giant teepee', some seriously stylish guests & so many adorable babies - all made for a spectacular wedding and a photographic feast in the Kent countryside. I loved loved loved it is all I have to say!!!
You've captured some lovely natural moments here honey. I like the portrait baby shots and the b&w shot of the bride & groom driving off...the composition is spot on. And a few food shots there, it has to be done huh. Very well done sweetie :) xx
How funny I was just responding to a comment right at the moment you left yours, we're so aligned :-)
Thank you darling, there were so many adorable babies I couldn't put my camera down. I have a maternity shoot next weekend in Cambridge which I'm really excited about! xx
Beautiful photos, and that cake is divine!
ReplyDeleteYou've captured some lovely natural moments here honey. I like the portrait baby shots and the b&w shot of the bride & groom driving off...the composition is spot on. And a few food shots there, it has to be done huh. Very well done sweetie :) xx
ReplyDeleteThank you muchly Red Poppy, the cake was delish!
ReplyDeleteHow funny I was just responding to a comment right at the moment you left yours, we're so aligned :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you darling, there were so many adorable babies I couldn't put my camera down. I have a maternity shoot next weekend in Cambridge which I'm really excited about! xx
Wow Lulu you did great with these photos...gosh!! It really shows how great this wedding was!
ReplyDeleteTalk to you later dear diva :-)
Hugs/ Christina
Thank you Cristina, it was an amazing wedding! Speak to you soon fellow diva :-)
ReplyDeletexx
Hey, Lovely photos....some nice experimentation....keep going, you have a great eye and I would love to see more!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jenna, you're a doll!
ReplyDeleteI wish I was a fly on the wall at this wedding. It looks like you guys had so much fun. I just love all the details and the flowers are gorgeous!!
ReplyDelete