Monday, 21 June 2010

Oh England....

what to do????? Well this is me Friday night, full of expectation and hope only to be throroughly peeved off with the result and general lack-lustre performance by our men. I was in such a state I ate my dinner too quickly, guzzled too much rosé and shouted a little too loudly which resulted in me pooping out by 9:30!!! Let's just hope we get our act together for Wednesday though part of me worries that England just can't handle the pressure that comes with wearing that shirt! Not to worry, I have a very fine Bon Jovi gig to see later that day at the 02 and cannot wait! The tickets were part of my husbands' Christmas present, don't you just love presents like that....the ones that can only give back lol??? Well this weekend was productive too I must say (only Saturday may I add - Sunday was write-off). I made a visit to my friend Emily in Cambridge to capture some scrummy shots of her beautiful and extremely neat baby-bump! I shall be editing these more tonight so expect to see them up soon! À bientôt!
xx

4 comments:

  1. go grab a bottle of this! http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2758/4182946804_e37a5f2001.jpg

    it's very floral, very smooth. you will dig it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosé D'anjou - looks lush - will definitely give it a go, thanks for the tip! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Lucy looks adorable!xx

    ReplyDelete