Sunday, 4 July 2010

Do you like my new shoes???

These were bought in a thrift store in Holt over the weekend! They're so gorgeous but a little tight, I shall make them fit I shall!!!


These were were sold to me by a hard sales woman in the most gorgeous boutique in the same town named Moo Moos!! I don't have any sparkly flats, so these are a real find! I think I could wear them with quite a few of my summer dresses and even my dungarees!!!!!


Sorry for my veiny feet, yuk!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my that is two georgeus pair of shoes dear!!! You are such a diva..lol.. what a great buy!

    Thanks for the inspiration.

    Your feets are beautiful :-)

    Hugs/ C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sparkly shoes. They will go with so many things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a big fan of the sparkly shoes! I gotta get me some of those...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your new shoes, especially the sparkly ones :). How did you take pictures of your shoes? You're going to have to share your secret!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you girlies, I thought the sparkly ones were a good buy!! Well the secret is out, I forced my husband to crawl on the floor until I thought the angle and perspective was right, oh dear - I'm a hard taskmaster lol!

    ReplyDelete