Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Baby Faces....


I had the most gorgeous family session with the beautiful Mitchells on Sunday of which I have over 300 photos to edit (you will see a couple of the beauties in my montage above)! I cannot wait to share them with you. Keep a look out darlings! xx

8 comments:

  1. oh dear! they are soo cute! *girly squee* *and squee some more*

    p.s. i`m getting addicted to your blog.
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, beautiful children and beautiful photos x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bottom right and top left, absolutely perfect!

    Cherie it's this blogs effect. The picys get better and better every time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you ladies, I cannot express enough how lovely these comments make me feel! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww how cute are they all!

    your blog is BEAUTIFUL! pls drop by mine when you have some time, perhaps we can follow each other/swap blog buttons? =)

    persis.
    http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much girlies! I will be sure to check out your blogs :-)

    ReplyDelete