When we were in Scotland in the late 90s it was the height of 'mad cow mania' and we went for a walk along a river and encountered a whole herd of these babies. They stood there and stared and stared and stared at us and didn't move an inch. We were convinced they were the mad cows that every one was talking about. I'll never forget it. x
Hairy coos! I used to see them every time somebody came to visit me in Scotland people are fascinated by the beasts! They are hairy though I mean we'd all go YUK if a man was as hairy as that but since it's a cow we all go aw...cute!
Great picys as usual. By the way the one where the cow is running towards you is scary! glad the zoom lens business came up.
haha you're so right, why are we so different with hairy cows - maybe it's the teddy bear factor! Thank you hon, oh my yes the zoom was a necessity! xx
I take it they were taken with a great zoom lens. I would have been too much of a scardy-cat to get too close!
ReplyDeleteoh yes, I had a zoom lens. I wouldn't set foot in that field - they are just pure muscle those cows, incredibly beautiful......from afar! x
ReplyDeleteHave I mentioned how wonderful you are? :)
ReplyDeleteLove the photos. Reminds me of the time I tried to get a picture of a bull (without a zoom lens). Not my finest hour.
FUN! Love these pics! :)
ReplyDeleteOmg they're so fuzzy and awesome!
ReplyDeleteFantastic. They are so amazing.
ReplyDeleteWhen we were in Scotland in the late 90s it was the height of 'mad cow mania' and we went for a walk along a river and encountered a whole herd of these babies. They stood there and stared and stared and stared at us and didn't move an inch. We were convinced they were the mad cows that every one was talking about. I'll never forget it. x
they look like teddycows :)
ReplyDeletesuch cute pics! :) i especially love the fourth one - the branches and the leaves.. simply beautiful! :)
ReplyDeletethank you so much darling girlies, they are cute aren't they but very very dangerous! Maxabella, that's hilarious - you're so sweet! xx
ReplyDeleteAmber sweetie, have I mentioned how awesome you are?? xx
Hairy coos! I used to see them every time somebody came to visit me in Scotland people are fascinated by the beasts! They are hairy though I mean we'd all go YUK if a man was as hairy as that but since it's a cow we all go aw...cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat picys as usual. By the way the one where the cow is running towards you is scary! glad the zoom lens business came up.
www.fashionistaontour.com
haha you're so right, why are we so different with hairy cows - maybe it's the teddy bear factor! Thank you hon, oh my yes the zoom was a necessity! xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pastures! I love the shot of the one running!
ReplyDeleteoh, they're beautiful creatures.
ReplyDeletethank you sweet girlies xx
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! A beautiful place!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Yvonne
So awesome!!!!
ReplyDeletexx
MILK TEETHS
Thank you lovelies, very sweet! xx
ReplyDelete