Oh you sweet thing Victoria, yes it is moi (with some editing may I add) lol. I am still learning with my photography, but would be happy to share out my knowledge thus so far :-) Have a fantabulous week too hon xx
So so lovely!! and those pics of you and hubby are spectacular. One of my favorite hobbies is taking photos everywhere. Your photography inspires me so much, can I ask you what type of setting you used for your gorgeous portrait? I love the quality.... xoxo
wow my photography inspires you, gosh thank you sweets, that seriously means a lot to me! I used just a standard portrait setting on my D90, and fiddled with the iso a bit, gosh I can't remember now, this picture was taken in June. I was off sick and sitting on the staircase in my house, it was a bright sunny day so I had a lot of natural light in the room. I have done a little bit of post editing in photoshop since then ( with my eyes and the general tone and contrast of the shot) xx
Happy weekend to you too x
ReplyDeleteAnd a Happy Weekend to you too....hope you have a lovely time doing what you do.x
ReplyDeleteThat's a wonderful photo. Have a great weekend. :)
ReplyDeleteToo beautiful for words!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend. ;)
Happy weekend to you too, lovely! ^.^
ReplyDeleteLovely picture! Have a nice weekend :)
ReplyDeleteThak you dear:) The picture is very lovely and pure.
ReplyDeletethank you sweeties xx
ReplyDeleteYou are just getting better and better...this portrait is simply outstanding dear :-)
ReplyDeletethank you so much darling Christina, that really means so much to me especially coming from such a talented lady like yourself! xx
ReplyDeleteHappy Weekend to u YAY
ReplyDeleteits already Sunday here , hope you'll have a SunYAY ♥
happy weekend to you too! :)
ReplyDeletehugs
Great pic! x
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend too :)
ReplyDeleteIs this you? Whoever it is is very pretty :) This photo is amazing too, Oh I so wish someone would teach me how to take photo's properly!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week sweets xxx
http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/
Oh you sweet thing Victoria, yes it is moi (with some editing may I add) lol. I am still learning with my photography, but would be happy to share out my knowledge thus so far :-) Have a fantabulous week too hon xx
ReplyDeleteSo so lovely!! and those pics of you and hubby are spectacular. One of my favorite hobbies is taking photos everywhere. Your photography inspires me so much, can I ask you what type of setting you used for your gorgeous portrait? I love the quality.... xoxo
ReplyDeletewow my photography inspires you, gosh thank you sweets, that seriously means a lot to me! I used just a standard portrait setting on my D90, and fiddled with the iso a bit, gosh I can't remember now, this picture was taken in June. I was off sick and sitting on the staircase in my house, it was a bright sunny day so I had a lot of natural light in the room. I have done a little bit of post editing in photoshop since then ( with my eyes and the general tone and contrast of the shot) xx
ReplyDelete