There's lots of things
With which I'm blessed,
Tho' my life's been both Sunny and Blue,
But of all my blessings,
This one's the best:
To have a friend like you.
In times of trouble
Friends will say,
"Just ask... I'll help you through it."
But you don't wait for me to ask,
You just get up And you do it!
And I can think
Of nothing in life
That I could more wisely do,
Than know a friend,
And be a friend,
And love a friend...like you.
With which I'm blessed,
Tho' my life's been both Sunny and Blue,
But of all my blessings,
This one's the best:
To have a friend like you.
In times of trouble
Friends will say,
"Just ask... I'll help you through it."
But you don't wait for me to ask,
You just get up And you do it!
And I can think
Of nothing in life
That I could more wisely do,
Than know a friend,
And be a friend,
And love a friend...like you.












Great picture and love the color on those dresses!!
ReplyDeletethis photo was taken by my wedding photographer Anna, I love it! x
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty photo! And a lovely poem.
ReplyDeletePretty girls and I love the colors of their dresses!
ReplyDeletethank you sweet ladies :-)
ReplyDeletetrue friends are those who walk in when the whole world walks out
ReplyDelete:)
beautiful , just as beautiful as the friendship you girls shares
What a lovely picture!
ReplyDeletewww.fashionistaontour.com
thank you girlies, long live lasting friendships xx
ReplyDelete