Monday, 20 September 2010

Much Love Monday - Love Hearts

Sweet and simple 'much love' post today....I love 'Love Hearts'. They're like a pocket time capsule that transports me right back to my childhood. Oh my the sugar rush & the anticipation of whether it could be...for keeps, kiss me, real love, will you, bless you, tease me, dream boy, don't cry, I love you....the list goes on and on and on and on......

13 comments:

  1. I am deprived... I have never even seen one of these much less had the pleasure of eating one. One day... one day... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwh you should try them but not sure if they sell them in Australia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is that ? is that a candy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww lovely post, I love lovehearts too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember getting tons of them on valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have never seen one. but i`d love to. I`ve never eaten one too. But I`d love to do it too. :D:D

    they look really cute! :)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. they're pretty cute and yum. My friends had them as wedding favours on their big day! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. that wrapper is so cheerful and cute!

    thanks so much for your sweet comment. i just added you to my blogroll and am now following you.

    see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you honey. Yay thanks for the add! Speak soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them. Especially when you get a message that completely matches the situation with sb special (cheeky smile)

    By the way Lulu, I have recorded a video so my readers can get to know me a lil bit more. I warn you it's lameee but it's so hard to make it not lame when you are talking about your own fashion blog I must admit hahaha.

    Love your post, as usual.

    www.fashionistaontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. owhhh lol we dont have that candy here

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fashionista sweetie that's fab, will take a look! xx

    ReplyDelete