I haven't done a 'Much Love' post for a while so here is one that's short and sweet. I LOVE ROBINS!!! I love love love them, every time I see one I smile - Long Live Robins! xx
Oh my, how adorable are these. I really love these little birdies (you know how much I love all birds!) It's sad that where I live in Australia we only really see massive, noisy, crazy birds like cockatoos, galahs and kookaburras. They're magic, of course, but not exactly what you'd call sweet!!! x
pretty little precious
ReplyDeleteLovely little birdie.
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for your comment. You always make me feel so much better. :)
thank you sweeties!xx
ReplyDeleteIs such a pleasure Amber sweetie, I'm really glad my little ramblings made you feel better!xx
Thanks for your comment :)
ReplyDeleteI love robins too. They are such sweet little birds and I'm always excited to see one.
oh so cute :)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos. I love robins too. I think they must be my favourite bird.
ReplyDeleteHey! I'm new on Blogspot, but i'm open for every opinion!! ;)
ReplyDeleteFashion lover ? Maybe you're gonna like my blog.
See ya ?
xoxo.
D-May.
Love these ~ robins are so sweet! Very cute. ^__^
ReplyDeletexox,
bonita of Depict This!
so sweet..... I love robins to how can you not ...
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping by today and your lovely comment :)
Oh my, how adorable are these. I really love these little birdies (you know how much I love all birds!) It's sad that where I live in Australia we only really see massive, noisy, crazy birds like cockatoos, galahs and kookaburras. They're magic, of course, but not exactly what you'd call sweet!!! x
ReplyDeleteSuper cute :)
ReplyDeleterobins are so sweet- what a great post :)
ReplyDeletethank you so much guys, what a lovely response from such a short post - loving the love for Robins :-)
ReplyDeletexx
oh so do i, and they way the dance and flit about...i dont think flit is a word lol
ReplyDeleteBright Green Laces
Awwww, I love robins too xxx
ReplyDeletesoo pretty!
ReplyDeleteI was literally listening to "Rockin' Robin" by Bobby Day as I clicked on your blog. It was meant to be! :)
ReplyDeletehaha, that's brilliant - it was fate! x
ReplyDeleteThese are so sweet. It reminds me of when I was little, I used to draw robins a lot. They're beautiful birds.
ReplyDeletethis makes me excited for the beautiful fall days to come!
ReplyDeleteI know me too, I think the fall shall be a dream to photograph! Thank you girlies xx
ReplyDelete