Gorgeous, I love the sparkle in her eye
You gotta be that young to look like that in a close up. FACT. I gave up close ups a while ago :-)
Oh Lulu, you are so talented girl...what a beautiful portrait dear!!! I love the hair infront of her eye!Hugs/ C
thank you so much ladies. I know, she has the most perfect eyes and baby skin ever! Thank you Christina too, don't you just love the little things like a falling hair....xx
Hi Lulu, just popping by to say thank you for following my blog. Your blog here is beautiful. Em x
t'is a pleasure Mimi, your blog is delish! x
Lovely image :)
thank you Signe, you're a sweetie xx
Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.
Gorgeous, I love the sparkle in her eye
ReplyDeleteYou gotta be that young to look like that in a close up. FACT. I gave up close ups a while ago :-)
ReplyDeleteOh Lulu, you are so talented girl...what a beautiful portrait dear!!! I love the hair infront of her eye!
ReplyDeleteHugs/ C
thank you so much ladies. I know, she has the most perfect eyes and baby skin ever! Thank you Christina too, don't you just love the little things like a falling hair....xx
ReplyDeleteHi Lulu, just popping by to say thank you for following my blog. Your blog here is beautiful. Em x
ReplyDeletet'is a pleasure Mimi, your blog is delish! x
ReplyDeleteLovely image :)
ReplyDeletethank you Signe, you're a sweetie xx
ReplyDelete