I had such a wonderful time photographing Charlie and Jamie's beautiful brood. Faith, Amelia, Rolo and Fluffy were all picture perfect and quite happy in front of the camera. I found it really really hard to whittle them down as I took far too many photos, but can you blame me? They are the cutest family ever, fact! xx
Lulu you should make the middle bit with all the picys wider so we can see them bigger! By the way two comments for the same post, you haven't done your homework girl!
haha oh dear, are two comments bad? If someone could show me how to make my pictures bigger in the middle without messing up the layout I would be very appreciative - I am not gifted with code and pretty amazed that I've managed to get this far on my own with my blog :-$
Great pictures and lovely colors!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend :)
thank you honey :-)
ReplyDeleteI'll never grow tired of looking at your photos. :)
ReplyDeletethank you darling Amber, I rely on your sweet comments to lift my day! x
ReplyDeletethe photos are so cute!
ReplyDeleteand the photos look great in both coloured and black-white!
I love the purple boots (:
beautiful i see genuine smiles and laughter :)
ReplyDeleteLuLu Dear i have passed u a blog award ♥
Such adorable photos, I'm sure they will be treasured for many years to come!
ReplyDeleteMy fav picys are 473 and 256. They are just perfect. I wish there had been good digital cameras when I was wee!
ReplyDeletethe photo of her little boot is absolutely divine! xo
ReplyDeletethank you so so much sweet ladies! Jasmine darling, thank you so much I shall take a peek at your wonderful award xx
ReplyDeleteLulu you should make the middle bit with all the picys wider so we can see them bigger!
ReplyDeleteBy the way two comments for the same post, you haven't done your homework girl!
so funny and so cute
ReplyDeletegood job :)
haha oh dear, are two comments bad? If someone could show me how to make my pictures bigger in the middle without messing up the layout I would be very appreciative - I am not gifted with code and pretty amazed that I've managed to get this far on my own with my blog :-$
ReplyDeleteThank you Solene! xx
So much joy and happiness in these pictures! I love all the colors too! So beautiful!
ReplyDeletethank you honey :-)
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures... I love the way you captured colours!!
ReplyDeletethank you Charlotte sweetie x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos, you're amazing !
ReplyDelete