Wednesday, 28 July 2010

30 & Fabulous - all photos courtesy of Greer Baird - see redhead!








43 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!! Love your headband - you look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos! happy birthday!
    i love the last one so much, its so cute


    raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aren't they just, I love them! The last one is actually my profile pic on FB! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl! you are soooo CUTE! lovely lovely photos! :D

    follow each other?

    xx, christen
    pulpislove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwh thank you so much Christen! Yes lets follow each other! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!! just found your blog through the comment you left on lobster and swan..will have a good look through later xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you LissyLou, isn't it great how you get to meet so many different characters from blogger to blogger! How great that you found me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog! You have a new follower :)

    Adrienne
    http://lolarocksclothing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday! Looks like you had a blast (and were so lovely doing so :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much girls, you are sweeties! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday!! I just wanted to say I adore your hair. (:

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you lovely Kim - it was just cut that morning actually! You have an adorable blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. you and "the redhead" both have cute style! the last picture looks like it's from a magazine.. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. adorable! happy birthday darling

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy, happy birthday dear...30 is the best age there is..lol.. and I am going in the wrong direction...I´m 36 now...sigh... but what can you do about it...nothing right..we just have to keep our selves young at heart...and go to a lot of parties..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you Cristina darling!! Don't be silly, you're still a baby, and I agree with you saying we should stay young at heart, I'm all for that! There are never enough parties, in fact I think I want to plan one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. looks like you had an awesome time!! Happy Birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy birthday :)
    I love your headband!
    If you want visit and follow:
    http://rejectingtheobviousness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your hair is fabulous!!!!
    Happy birthday<3

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you Federica, it was made by hand by http://www.jobarnesvintage.com/ - she is incredible. It was actually made for my wedding day but I've enjoyed giving it a new lease of life :-) Will check out your blog. xx

    Thank you sayablack, you're a sweetie! xx

    Thank you Clara xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. "see redhead." Bahaha. You crack me up. Looks like a wonderful evening, and you look like the perfect birthday girl. Hope it was magical.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm a loonie tune huh lol! Thank you honey!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy belated birthday! I love the last picture... it looks very 1960s and like you're about to pull out a very 1960s type gift!

    ReplyDelete
  24. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Like the fellow kim above i would like to to say i love your hair :) I hope you had a wonderful day filled with amazing things. x.x.x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Birthday and many happy returns xo
    and yes you have a most fab hairstyle/look !!

    ReplyDelete
  26. you're beautiful
    please visit my blog and, if you like, follow me! Surely I will follow you back!
    kisses
    http://obsessedwithglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. thank you so so much girlies, you are sweeties! xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. hi! I love your blog! if you follow me i'd be more than happy to return the favor ♥

    love, the littlest polly :)

    cute name! i love lulu

    ReplyDelete
  29. awww. happy belated birthday! since, obviously I missed it. hope it was fabulous!

    and what great photos. it looks like you had fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy birthday too, Lulu X)

    Wish you always happy in your life, having a nice and sweet beloved people around your life :)


    Xoxo ♥
    Pinkie Anggia

    htpp://sugarpuff.jp.pn

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy birthday and indeed 30 and gorgeous!

    I have just come across your blog and I will definitely become your follower.

    I love the B&W picy. It's cute!

    www.fashionistaontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your Blog is very cute ;) The last picture reminds me on Audry Hepburn. Ohh.. my english is so bad.. Well. I am inviting you to visit my blog to and to participate on my win game, if you like to.

    Love.
    MImi

    ReplyDelete
  33. wow littlest Polly, Kaitlyn, Pinkie Anggia, the travelling fashionista & Mimi - you are all darlings! Thank you so much for your kind & beautiful words and for visiting. Please do come back ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. How fun! I hope you had an awesome birthday :)
    I love your headband!

    ReplyDelete
  35. thank you sweets, check out Jo Barnes Vintage if you like the headband, she makes them all by hand! xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. happy birthday! do you live near london? i just got back from visiting and fell in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I couldn't answer you before because I went on holiday! Thanks so much for your comments, they always make me so happy! :)

    btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

    xoxo
    My Cherry Gum

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you Brie! xx

    I'm so glad you appreciate my comments Krimly, that means a lot. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete