Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Our Friends - Ben & Becky's beautiful wedding.....

What a perfect day and a perfect wedding in everyway.....




































































































































26 comments:

  1. lovely photographs..it looks like it was a beautiful wedding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely wedding, and a very good-looking crowd too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Arielle, it was just the most beautiful day, the light was amazing! There were a lot of good-looking people Emily, which of course is always great for the photographs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely beautiful wedding! :)

    http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was one of the most relaxed weddings I've been to and I think this shows in the photographs! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful wedding.
    it looks like a perfect day!
    i love your display picture btw, you are stunning!
    xx.x..x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice article by reviewing the fabulous things in your own style..really cool as like my blog(haha)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwh thank you Kim, my header was taken in New York, oh if only I could go back now....xx

    Thanks Maubrey, will have to check out your blog and see how amazing it is...lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures, everybody looks so very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Everything and everyone looks just absolutely gorgeous! Great pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing pictures ,such a nice wife she looks hot :) and I love the blog so fresh and I love the flowers on the sides pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you so much DKFS for your sweet words!!! The bride is indeed very hot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a happy, happy wedding- your friend is literally smiling her face off!!! BRILLIANT! Those roses are B.E.A.utiful. Thank you for followinng my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. it was the most gorgeous day and Becky looked iridescent which made the photographs so easy to take! It's a pleasure, I am so happy to have stumbled upon your blog, it's lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. sigh. weddings are such purely happy and joyful hours in time. their so special :D
    and this wedding looks exactaly that. im sure it was wonderful!

    And are those brats on the dinner plate??? I know not a lot of people know what brats are... first look and the word looks like brat as in a bratty girl, hahaha! so i was wondering if those are, what the story is (or not, im just curious how they know what they are)

    have you ever heard of the Brat Fest in Madison, WI???? its the worlds largest ( :

    ReplyDelete
  16. it was so wonderful Reina, those are indeed brats (sausages to me), and they were yum but three were far too many, I couldn't eat them all! I've heard of Brat fests but not the one in Madison, will have to google it and check it out! Thank you for visiting me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your blog and your pictures are so funny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you, I am the queen of comedy ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow... this looks like the most beautiful wedding. so amazing. wow! i am in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So wonderful! Bride and bridegroom look very pretty together, I'm wishing them all the best:)
    And thank you for your nice comment; by the way: i like the background of your blog:)
    Now I'm going to take a look at the other one;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. it was indeed an amazing wedding Beverley, we had such a fantastic day! xx

    thank you also Kaya, it's a pleasure - I really think your blog is just fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. B e a u t I f u l pictures.
    I was wondering if I could use the picture of the bouquet? The colors of the bouquet are the inspiration of the wedding button bouquet I am making.
    I will revere to you on my blog.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much, of course you may use the picture of the bouquet, it would be a pleasure! xx

    ReplyDelete