Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Sverige här kommer vi!

Haha, sorry if my title isn't accurate, gotta love the online translators!! I'm just too excited about leaving for Sweden tomorrow! We are visiting Mija and Martin, a beautiful couple we made friends with on our honeymoon back in March! This will be my first time visiting any Scandinavian country and I just cannot wait to discover this amazing nation! I know for a fact there will be plenty of schnapps, pickled herring, Swedish meatballs, and obviously far too much exposure for my poor little debit card but hayho lol!! This will mean I shan't be on top of my blog for a while, but I promise to have plenty of photographs to show you once I get back! Ooh and in case you wanted to know I'm 30 on Friday, how great that I get to spend my birthday in Stockholm?!! Wait, no wait, it's kicking in, oh God I'm 30 on Friday, help me someone please!!! Oh well I'm sure plenty of schnapps will be on standby if I need it. Speak to you soon darlings!!!



5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a fantastic time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time! :) I LOVE ABBA. Take a chance on me! *does a little dance*

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you girls, you can't beat Abba can you Annah - they're just everything that is right about bling and pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great time in Sweden! Stockholm is one of the prettiest cities in the world, I love it there. I went to Oslo a few weeks ago, that was fun too, you can see photos on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is so beautiful, you're so right! I love it here! I will look at your blog, fun!

    ReplyDelete