If I haven't responded to your comment (as I always do) I'm sorry! There is something wrong with Blogger at the moment and I don't think I'm alone! Let's hope they fix it soon!!! xx
I've been having weird comment problems today as well. I had emails saying I'd got comments but they weren't showing up. Hopefully it's all back to normal soon!
oooh I can see some now, but it still shows fewer comments in the tab beneath the post than when you actually click on them - oh well! Getting ready for Sweden now, speak to you soon ladies!
yeah...I'm having the same problem? sigh...hopefully it gets corrected soon! ;)
ReplyDeleteI've been having weird comment problems today as well. I had emails saying I'd got comments but they weren't showing up. Hopefully it's all back to normal soon!
ReplyDeleteme too ladies, so strange isn't it - this world of the web is so fickle!
ReplyDeleteMine too. Glad I'm not alone.... stoopid blogger.
ReplyDeleteSame here. They are showing up in groups after a long period of time. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteoooh I can see some now, but it still shows fewer comments in the tab beneath the post than when you actually click on them - oh well! Getting ready for Sweden now, speak to you soon ladies!
ReplyDeleteOh it has been the same for me...sigh...but it seems to be better today :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs/ C
Yes, it is I can finally see them woohoo! xx
ReplyDeleteI know Blogger was having an issue. What a mess! It should be fixed up by now.
ReplyDelete