Monday, 19 July 2010

This is who I am - carefree

This week for the beautiful lady diva Cristina's workshop 'This is who I am' we have been instructed to immortalize our most dominant emotion of the moment in a photograph! Well I have to say the most prevalent emotion overriding me right now is the feeling of being carefree! I have been peaceful in my head all last week and have simply wanted to dance and laugh since this weekend! I don't want to dwell on morbid things, read or watch gritty dramas - I want to be silly and make people laugh! So there you have it and a photograph to boot! xx

10 comments:

  1. fabulous dress, love it!


    raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Hannah, it felt very feminine and unusually comfortable! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I just bought that dress this last weekend from H&M. Isn't it the most divine thing imaginable? I was afraid at first that the frills were going to make me look hip heavy, but it was actually really slimming.

    You get the red or the navy blue one?

    -Weezy from http://beautysimplistic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree totally, it made me feel great! It is very slimming because the frills make ones waist look smaller! I have a navy one and was contemplating buying one in red but stopped myself as I don't like duplicating outfits! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great philosophy and what a great photo to show it! cute dress. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic photo! You look exactly as your feel - carefree and loving life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwh thank you Clare, it's a good motto to remember when things get a little hard! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it - you look kind of 1920's flapper girl - all you need is a string of purls to twirl. Fun and perfect for carefree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you, that's a huge compliment Wendy cause I love the 1920's for style! You're right pearls would have topped off the look, I should get some....

    ReplyDelete