Monday, 19 July 2010

Much Love Monday - Flowers in ones hair......

I can never seem to find any pictures I have for Much Love Mondays that include hearts, oh well! This week and probably most weeks of my life I am loving flowers in ones hair. Flowers picked from gardens or wedding displays, roses, ranunculuses, blossoms or even the silk varieties - I love them all! In fact this weekend I purchased a wonderfully large pink silk flower head piece to wear at my birthday dinner this coming weekend, I can't wait to wear it! I can't describe it, it's almost as if as soon as that flower is placed behind my left ear I feel playful, young, empowered and wonderfully silly, isn't that just marvellous?! xx

6 comments:

  1. i've been looking for a floral headband!! your flowers look so cute :)
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx
    (don't forget to enter the giveaway while you're there!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Margaret, love your blog too hon - have entered the giveaway, gotta love a funky arm bracelet! Will definitely stop by in future! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Annalyn - the dress is cheap and cheerful from H&M! x

    ReplyDelete