I'm a little obsessed with Edie Sedgwick at the moment! I find myself searching for images of her, stories and quotes - what can I say, she fascinates me! From her delicate little features to her quirky sense of style (which cannot be truly appreciated if you don't love fabulously big earrings darling), her vulnerability and luminiscence which led to her eventual decline into drug addiction! Her life paints a sad story but a challenging and fascinating one too! I really want to read her biography and find out more about this poor little rich girl whose light burnt out far too soon.....
Edie Sedgwick Pictures
Edie Sedgwick Pictures
Great photos.
ReplyDeletelove the black and white photo!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
mycherrygum.com
I agree girls, these are fab photos, I particularly like the black and white one Krimly! xo
ReplyDeleteTotally agree.. I think she can pull of anything. great photos.
ReplyDeletehttp://kendallkstyle.blogspot.com
edie es la mejor!!:)
ReplyDeleteoh she is such a fascinating person! =] what a wonderful blog you have, it's perfectly delightful.
ReplyDeletethank you Lulu, so glad you paid me a visit! x
ReplyDeleteI've rarely seen pictures of Edie but these are lovely, thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteis a pleasure Asta, I love sharing the Edie love!
ReplyDelete