Saturday, 31 July 2010
Zombie oh Zombie where art thou?
Okay, I'm a little fluey at the moment, have slept most of today (albeit two hours earlier) and suffice to say I'm a complete and utter zombie! So apart from sipping on some breakfast tea and watching old stills from Louise Brooks movies, I don't think I shall accomplish much more today! I hope to get out tomorrow with my camera and make something of my weekend, but for now I shall be mainly in this position (see pic below)! Sorry for being a complete bore (especially to my husband). p.s and I promise to have more posts about my photographs and less posts about me! Big kisses xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











no worries! we're all entitled to take a break now and again. ;) hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeletethank you sweets! x
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment! Your opinion is very important. I was so impressed by your blog when I first saw it and I after a split second I saved you on my favourites!
ReplyDeleteBelieve it or not the bag and laptop case only came to €42. It was a super sale!!!!
You have one more follower too btw! AND if you come to Madrid I'll show you around
p.s.make sure you take full advantage of the being ill thing and get a free back-rub out of it ;-) !
Wow thank you hon that really means a lot gosh, especially since your blog is so lovely! Ahh you live in Madrid, my brother lives in Valencia - his wife and little girl are Spanish and very beautiful!! I would definitely give you a bell if ever I'm there! xx
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great position to be in. Hope you've had the relaxing weekend you'd hoped for x
ReplyDeleteI did thank you - have slept more than I can remember ever sleeping! x
ReplyDelete