Wednesday, 14 July 2010

I *heart* Sweden!

I have so much that I could say here that I love about Mija & Martin's country but I would go on and on and on.....so I think it best to say it in photographs - don't you? Thank you Mija and Martin for making us feel so welcome and arranging so many fun explorations - also a big thank you to your gorgeous family who we so enjoyed meeting - it was a privilege to be let into your very special world! Puss puss lol xx









































































































































11 comments:

  1. Stunning photos honey, a lovely romantic summer theme going on here. Beautiful sunsets,fun & games with the kids & memorable social/family occasions, what a great combination for a holiday break, you've really captured all of this well. You have a great eye for photography, keep up the good work :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much darling, you really keep me motivated with your lovely and encouraging comments, so looking forward to seeing you soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! I really enjoyed this post. I felt like I was right there with you- having an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much Rachel, to think my photos transported you there makes me very happy! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful family, I could feel the love between all you guys! The picture's are amazing, each and everyone tells a special story. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much Kimberley for your kind words, I'm really glad you like them especially since you're such a pro yourself, I just adore your photography! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only been to Stockholm but I think it is one of the most beautiful cities in the world! I was in neighbouring Oslo a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. isn't it just! It is sooo clean and the architecture is beautiful! I couldn't get over how much water there was and so many great boutiques and cafes. I would love to go back however next time I shall make sure I have a lot more spending money!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE Sweden! My dad and brothers live there, in, Stockholm, and I try to visit them at least once every 2 years...
    And your pictures make me daydream about Stockholm once again... I think I'm gonna be all in bits of tears by the end of this comment. Haha...
    Beautiful, beautiful pictures!

    Have a great week!

    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you like the pictures Sarah - I can see why you love it so much there. I couldn't get over how beautiful it was. I really want to go back very soon, at least for the yummy meatballs!! Our friends are coming to see us next, so we'll be planning Christmas markets, mulled wine, mince pies - everything 'English' basically for them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, that sounds so yummy... I so hope to have the time and money to see England next year! I've been there last summer but only for 2-3 days and liked what I saw, but want to see more!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete