Monday, 12 July 2010

Birthday Wishes....

Thank you Mija and Martin for giving me such a fabulous birthday!! I've been told by many ladies that 30 is just the beginning of 'becoming fabulous' and I hope so too! I have so so many pictures I need to edit from Sweden which I am really looking forward to! They should be up later in the week, for now I leave you with a pic of Lulu blowing out her candles (in the morning may I stress - in case you were wondering about the lack of make-up lol). Let's hope my wish comes true.....

11 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! No need to worry about the lack of make up. Glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! You look gorgeous! Happy 30th :)

    http://jammer10am.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Jammer, gosh I love my blogger buddies! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I would say miss Lucy looks just as gorgeous with or without make up :) So what kind of cake/pastry was that honey?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you darling, you are biased though my sweets! It was a Swedish cinnamon brioche/bread concoction - truly yummy especially with butter! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday!!! i love your new profile pick... you are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 30th - I celebrated mine a few months ago and also decided to embrace it. Looking forward to seeing you post for D&D soon...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much girls, you are so sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just turned thirty too...i think i like it.

    your blog is so cute, glad i stumbled across it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much Kristen, hey we can be 30 and fabulous together! xx

    ReplyDelete