I love these chocolates pretty much anytime of the year, but have a particular craving for them today!!!! Also I saw some gorgeous ones you will see in the above picture in Holt in Norfolk over the weekend! I could really scoff them all now!!!
Monday, 5 July 2010
Much Love Monday - Belgian Chocolates
I love these chocolates pretty much anytime of the year, but have a particular craving for them today!!!! Also I saw some gorgeous ones you will see in the above picture in Holt in Norfolk over the weekend! I could really scoff them all now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Mmmm, they look yummy. :)
ReplyDeletethey are, wish I had some at my desk boohoo!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteYUM! Send some my way!
ReplyDeleteglad to see I'm not alone with my 'much love' this monday!!!! But then we are women I guess aren't we :-)
ReplyDeleteyes, they look deeeeelish! my imagination is going to eat one... right. now.
ReplyDeletehey there! i noticed you follow One Stop Fashions blog, and they are sponsoring a $25 gift card giveaway on my blog. feel free to enter the giveaway!
ReplyDeletehttp://cherylclarke.blogspot.com
go ahead, eat one luna pie :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Cheryl, ooh will take a look!! :-)
thank you so much for the comments and the follow! :)
ReplyDeleteand I looovvveee chocolate too. especially belgian. yum. and...now I want some! haha.
it's a pleasure Kaitlyn, your blog is lovely!!!
ReplyDelete