Thursday, 12 August 2010

Beautiful Meg - Bow Ties Are Cool

You may see that I have a new header fellow bloggers, and indeed this is all thanks to the beautiful Meg of 'Bow Ties Are Cool' - if you haven't seen her blog before you must! She is one clever, witty, creative and hugely talented lady!! She also does bespoke portraits for the modest price of $25, bargain! I loved what she has created for me and whipped up in no less than a day, incredible! See Meg herself in her portrait below! Spread the love for my Meg people!! xx

15 comments:

  1. ooh, very cute!! off to check out her blog now! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so, so sweet! I'm so flattered to have my art as the header to your awesome blog. It looks great! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. is a pleasure sweet Meg, your work speaks for itself! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, I love your new header! It's so cute and girly! Going to go and have a read of Meg's blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! This is gorgeous! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how adorable! she has a lovely blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so adorable!!! I really like your blog by the way. The background damask is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you like my new header girls, I love it!!! Really liking the re-vamp to my blog - go check out Meg and her fabulous work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool !! i love it , she's very talented

    ReplyDelete
  10. your new header is so cute! meg has such a whimsical, girly illustration style...love it.


    http://www.diyainherstilettos.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. so glad you like it Diya and Lady Kaleidoscope Eyes - Meg really does bring so much fun to her girly illustrations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely lovely header :) Didn't get to see the old one since I found your blog from Meg, but I can absolutely see why you are happy with this one!

    Have a nice weekend, or what's left of it anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Signe, didn't she do a fantastic job! Well the weekend is now over (sad face) hope you had a lovely time! x

    ReplyDelete