Hahahaha! Looks like he's wearing lipstick and blush!! - Pita Pocket
haha I did accentuate his lips, but the blush is his own oh yes - the Peddar blush! x
Hahahaha. What fab eyes!
all ready for his close-up!
haha you bet - he's a great poser :-)
That looks awesome!
thanks Ashley x
Those eyes look like Frodo's in LOTR.http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/
haha you're not wrong :-)
pop art hubby lol so cute ♥
He's very shiny. Very cute. Very... ah... lipsticked. I'm going to check out how to do it myself! x
ahh thank you darlings xx
Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.
Hahahaha! Looks like he's wearing lipstick and blush!! - Pita Pocket
ReplyDeletehaha I did accentuate his lips, but the blush is his own oh yes - the Peddar blush! x
ReplyDeleteHahahaha. What fab eyes!
ReplyDeleteall ready for his close-up!
ReplyDeletehaha you bet - he's a great poser :-)
ReplyDeleteThat looks awesome!
ReplyDeletethanks Ashley x
ReplyDeleteThose eyes look like Frodo's in LOTR.
ReplyDeletehttp://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/
haha you're not wrong :-)
ReplyDeletepop art hubby lol so cute ♥
ReplyDeleteHe's very shiny. Very cute. Very... ah... lipsticked. I'm going to check out how to do it myself! x
ReplyDeleteahh thank you darlings xx
ReplyDelete