Friday, 6 August 2010

Off to Devon I go.....

This weekend I shall be relaxed, well-fed, pro-active with my camera and 'hopefully' a pleasant and amusing person to be around (I promise Carole)! My coughing has subsided (a bit) and I'm much less of a zombie, so hey let's go to Devon!! Speak to you all when I get back - big kiss!

17 comments:

  1. Have a great time! looking forward to seeing your photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!! Look forward to seeing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Lulu! If you're near Tavistock you *must* drop in to http://www.petertavyinn.com/ it's the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a darling pub, thank you for the tip Heidi, will mention it to my mother-in-law! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely as always! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish you also fun, your picture is really beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you're feeling better and soak up that sun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love your pictures! God I am addicted to your blog hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see the pictures you come up with :)

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very lovely picture! I love your smile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much girlies, I had such a fantastic time - expect photos very soon! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have an award for you! Please pick it up at my blog.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow thank you Sonia, will pick it up!! xx

    ReplyDelete