Monday, 16 August 2010

Much Love Monday - Chocolate Bath Melts

A particularly superficial 'Much Love Monday' post this week for me. I unashamedly love bath melts, but particularly these scrummy chocolate scented ones my best friend Greer gave to me as part of my birthday present. It takes about all my energy for my brain to try and tell my senses 'it's soap' and to not lick the bath water! xx


21 comments:

  1. those are bathmelts? and i was like YUMMIE for a second ^^ thay are really looking sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with Sandra haha if i din read the post and just viewed the photos , i would thought that it can be eaten haha

    lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, they do look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know and if you could smell them girls oh my heavenly, they should be eaten but then you'd be sick lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a lovely experience
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how fun! those are so lovely. good pick for muchlove-monday. and thanks for visiting!! your blog is utterly adorable as well. happy monday, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is such wonderful opulence for a bath Sarah! xx

    Ilene it is a pleasure sweetie - Happy Monday to you too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmm. they look very scrumpcious. if i ever used them, i'd need chocolate very close as not to eat the bath melts.

    yes, isnt the juxtaposition beautiful? i love ballet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum! A bath good enough to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look to nice to use!

    ReplyDelete
  11. my two favorite things, together at last!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well I'm glad you've tried them out honey :)I was really happy when I came across this unique gift for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have to love the love for the chocolate bath melts Greerest, aren't they lush! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow what a pretty blog you have! THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

    x0x0x

    ReplyDelete
  15. t'is a pleasure Soné, and thank you for saying hello!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love bath fizzies/melts.
    Especially such beautiful ones! I love doing spa days.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those look good enough to eat. Lulu thanks so much for your visit and comment to my new photo blog. Yes, I couldn't live without my macro lens!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. awwh is a pleasure Betty Jo - I love your work, love!! xx

    ReplyDelete