Tuesday, 31 August 2010

A collection of my furry (some feathery) friends......




















12 comments:

  1. hahhaa so many photos of adorable animals , but the last photo totally makes me laugh my head off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw dogs are my favorite. So cute! And I love that little mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day you'll have to put these into a book, they would make the perfect gift for an animal lover

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, they're all so cute! Especially that little ostrich. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, they're all so adorable! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha thank you so much beautiful people! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I just popped over from 'after i do' Love your blog,i may just follow..:) pics are great! I notice you have a fab camera, i'm thinking i might like one but they seem complicated? These pics make me miss my doggie even more :( I miss his waggy tail greeting.
    Pop over and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, thank you for popping by!! That's very sweet of you. They (cameras) don't have to be complicated at all, it really depends on what type of photos you want to take. The Nikon D3000 is a great starter camera. Sometimes just reading the manual, learning about shutter speed and iso settings can be quite straight forward, after that it's just about holding the camera straight and taking a decent pic! You should go for it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures! Great job. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such adorable pictures. My personal favorite is the Berner, but I also consider my Berner my first child, so I might be a bit biased! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much Ms Chyme, Sarah and Jodi! I really need a dog, I have serious dog envy which is why I probably take too many photos of them xx

    ReplyDelete