I have felt starved of photography of late mainly because I have been poorly and basically too zombied to even leave the house! Instead I have been re-working some of my older images - hence the post! I look forward to this weekend so much, I'll be out again with my D90 and actually breathing in some fresh air in Devon yay! xx
I love calm the mind...it reminds me that I am going on holz in less than a month now!
I love your blog! Your pink blackground puts me in a good mood instantly! and I tell you that's very hard today I am having the worst day at work EVER!
Yay! ahh yes, that was my wedding blog which has come to the end of it's life now I'm married :-) Also it might look a bit odd as I usually use it now to test out backgrounds!! x
Travelling Fashionista - so glad I put you in a good mood!! So sorry to hear you're having a rubbish day, sometimes work can suck badly!!! What's wrong?? xx
ahh you're a sweetie, thank you! Every little bit of motivation spurs me on as I am still new to this photography lark :-) I shall forthwith check out your blog lady! xx
so glad you are feeling better!! I've just got back from Devon and had the most fantastic time - the weather was kind too! Will post some photos very soon! Hope you had a fabulous weekend sweetie! x
Lovely photos, they look so inpsirational and calming :) Your blog is lovely, fancy doing a link exchange? Jaymie http://jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.com/
Thank you Jaymie, that's very sweet of you!! Yes why not - your blog is so sweet! In fact I have been given an award by another blogger and as a result I have to nominate other blogs that I like so there you have it - keep a look out! xx
love the little girl. lovely!
ReplyDeleteLove love love the beauty of youth and solitude photos!
ReplyDeletethank you so much girls! xx
ReplyDeletelovely blog :)
ReplyDelete-kellie
thank you Kellie! x
ReplyDeletelovely pictures, lulu :)
ReplyDeletelove, polly
The coastline shot is lovely!
ReplyDeletei love the photo beauty of Youth
ReplyDeleteall of these are great!!! solitude is so essential sometimes
ReplyDeleteinteresting thoughts and lovely pictures:)
ReplyDeletethank you so so much ladies! I really appreciate your comments! xx
ReplyDeleteI love calm the mind...it reminds me that I am going on holz in less than a month now!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! Your pink blackground puts me in a good mood instantly! and I tell you that's very hard today I am having the worst day at work EVER!
you're welcome girl , thanks for being my reader :) i have became yours too
ReplyDeletein fact im checking your other page out, Life According to LuLu ♥
Yay! ahh yes, that was my wedding blog which has come to the end of it's life now I'm married :-) Also it might look a bit odd as I usually use it now to test out backgrounds!! x
ReplyDeleteTravelling Fashionista - so glad I put you in a good mood!! So sorry to hear you're having a rubbish day, sometimes work can suck badly!!! What's wrong?? xx
Those are lovely! I especially adore "transient beauty" and "solitude"
ReplyDeletethe 3º pic is so cute! :]
ReplyDeletethank you indie.Tea & Clara xx
ReplyDeletei love the solitude one. it looks so peaceful.
ReplyDeletehttp://justmycrazyboringlife.blogspot.com/
thanks for the comment :) I know, I like strange things ;):)
ReplyDeletehope you entered my giveaway! it closes this friday!
love, polly :)
Hello lovely lady! Your blog is wonderful! I love your style and the personality in each post! Following:)
ReplyDeletexxoo,
Amber Rose
modestjune.com
thank you so much to the lovely Mily, Polly & Amber Rose - you are darlings! x
ReplyDeleteThese are such beautiful photographs..you have a talent girl! I especially love the third and last one.
ReplyDeletethank you sweetie x
ReplyDeleteAMAZING pictures! Really! I just discovered your blog and added it to my favorites. I'm following you too :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.thefashionmoodboard.blogspot.com
ahh you're a sweetie, thank you! Every little bit of motivation spurs me on as I am still new to this photography lark :-) I shall forthwith check out your blog lady!
ReplyDeletexx
Very beautiful pictures, you probably have a very good camera!
ReplyDeletethank you Maddalena, yes my camera isn't bad - a trusty Nikon D90!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say, Twizzlers are like my favorite candy ever!! Have you tried Chocolate flavor? Mmmm...
ReplyDeleteOh boy fresh air sounds amazing!
ReplyDeletelove the name of your blog too, just adorable!
xo tash
Thank you minnja, that really means a lot! x
ReplyDeleteMeg, no I haven't - I may ask my uncle to ship those next time, I think I may turn into a giant Twizzler soon though! x
Thank you tash you sweetie! x
Hey Lulu! First of all thanks for your comment and as for work as you well said we can all have a bad day! I feel a lot better now!
ReplyDeleteAre you having fun in Devon?
so glad you are feeling better!! I've just got back from Devon and had the most fantastic time - the weather was kind too! Will post some photos very soon! Hope you had a fabulous weekend sweetie! x
ReplyDeleteLovely photos, they look so inpsirational and calming :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog is lovely, fancy doing a link exchange?
Jaymie
http://jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.com/
Thank you Jaymie, that's very sweet of you!! Yes why not - your blog is so sweet! In fact I have been given an award by another blogger and as a result I have to nominate other blogs that I like so there you have it - keep a look out! xx
ReplyDelete