Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Matou en Peluche - Blog Love

I have to give a special mention to this fabulous blog as I think everyone should know about Samantha Battersby! I don't know how I came upon Samantha's blog as often is the case in the blog world, but I just fell in love with her prints immediately. I have recently purchased two prints from Samantha of which you shall see below "inspired by Louise Brooks' or even Samantha in a past life? I want to encourage everyone to visit her blog and etsy account - I still need to get my prints framed but absolutely adore them! I think I may have to buy some more, now where is the wall space when you need it?? p.s sorry the photos aren't great, should have taken the pics earlier when there was more light xx


12 comments:

  1. Wow! I really love the prints. They're beyond amazing.

    :)

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ! I've just admired your lovely pictures of the Devon, so lovely ! I'm such a fan of Agatha Christie since years (I think I was 10 or 11 years old when I read my first book of her)

    Plus, England is my favorite country since my first english class, love everything about the Brits !

    See U !

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing them :). Off to her blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these!
    :) I'm so glad you found her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe those prints are so great, the 1920s rule!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. inspiring and beautiful!! :)

    love, it. Thanks for your wonderful comments!

    love, polly :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you all like her work, they really are a lot of fun!

    Thank you so much Lady Moriarty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow they're such lovely prints!

    Jenna
    http://ukfashiontrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Lulu!! An absolute honour for you to feature my work! XOXO's

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aren't they just Jenna! xx

    It was a pleasure Sam - I think everyone should see your prints! xx

    ReplyDelete