Wednesday, 18 August 2010
Meet Esta!
This is Esta my neighbour's cat. She's a character I tell you. Loves strokes, if and when she chooses of course and picks the most unusual places to nap - like right in the middle of a road or along a busy lane. Everyone loves her, but not everyone knows her name! Esta, I salute you! p.s did a portrait session of JP this evening following all the love for him in my last post - expect piccies soon, nite nite! xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Silly cat.
ReplyDeleteToo cute, though. :)
She's so beautiful! If you take some more pictures of her, don't hesitate to post them. I love cats! ^.^
ReplyDeleteSarah.
She's just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove your header by the way :)
She is unbelievably gorgeous, so regal looking.
ReplyDeleteAwww Esta. I love neighbor kitties.
ReplyDeletewow.. precious!
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions
Oh, what a lovely cat!!! So cute!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day,
Yvonne
So glad you ladies like regal Esta, I shall be sure to take more pics - she's often in our terrace area reclining on one of our flowers ;-)
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDelete