Sunday, 22 August 2010

Darling Trisha - Portrait Session

My sweet friend Trishy and I took a stroll around Farnham Friday afternoon, and although it had been raining there was still a decent amount of summer light which in fact was a dream for my photos. I cannot express enough how much I think Trisha is a beauty, a true classical English beauty! I had so much fun editing these, just to see her eyes pop out - what a stunner! She is normally the last to admit this to herself, which I think makes her so much more attractive - a fair dollop of British self-deprecating humour is always good for the soul I guess!! But seriously Trisha needs to hear it more, just how special and beautiful she truly is. Your soul shines through in these pics Trishy, I had such a special afternoon sweetie! xx































18 comments:

  1. Look an English Rose!!

    Best picy by far: b&W, teeth out and the little curl! Very impressed!

    Smiles are always more real when your teeth are saying hello to the world!

    Good job! As usual!

    Maybe one day you could post terrible pictures so I can vary what I say a little. I feel like a broken record hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so so beautiful, and the pictures are quite lovely. So many wonderful colours!
    Hehe...
    Hugs!

    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee, looks like you had lots of fun taking all these photos.

    PS congratulations on your wedding! I couldn't comment on your other blog for some reason. Hope you have the best honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, Lady Fashionista I shall attempt to give you reason for a different type of comment, but secretly 'just love' what you say to me every time. You are so encouraging and I love that, I need that - thank you sweetie! xx

    So glad you see that too Sarah - she has the most exquisite face to photograph, thank you for your sweet words xx

    I did have A LOT of fun photographing these mon petit lapin!! Thank you for the congrats, the reason you can't comment on my other blog is because it has come to the end of it's life. I have been married for 5 months now and sigh my honeymoon has come and gone - double sigh!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! these are so fun! you can come to america anytime to take pictures of me haha :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. her eye color is amazing , and i love all the colors of the photos

    i like the 6th one with the wind slightly blowing her hair , so natural , and beautiful without trying

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is stunning! Great job editing and taking these lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stumbled upon your blog. I really like the creativity that you used when taking these shots. You sound like an awesome friend!

    Off to see some more of your photos!

    Rambles with Reese

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is really beautiful!! Love the tones you used. So beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much girls, isn't she so adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos. My favourite is the one in black and white where she has her eyes shut laughing. Really pretty and natural.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you Ms PhotoPuddle, she's cute in that one isn't she!! I also like that the Traveling Fashionista picked out the little hair curl in this shot xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. ♥ Brandy B ♥24 August 2010 at 09:03

    LuLu, Trishy is a knockout! Were I still single? I'd be loathe to go out with here cruising for men...I'd snare NONE with her alongside LOL!! She'd be the sole object of attention, I just know it!

    She is a lovely lady, and in all seriousness, I can't imagine a better way to while away the afternoon than by hanging with you two being silly. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha, how wonderful Brandy - I have to say we are a lot of fun and quite hilarious lol!! Would be lovely to have you join us in one of our little ramblings, but be warned we do a lot of soul searching and dare I say it - talk about deep and meaningful things
    ;-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Of course! (deep & meaningful things)...sometimes what being with the girlfriends is all about, right?

    It sure helps keep ME sane! ;)

    ♥ Brandy B ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, your photography skills are so amazing, and your friend Trisha is gorgeous! These photos are so lovely!

    And omg you were an hour outside Missoula? That's where I used to live! I grew up in Missoula; it's my beloved hometown. Isn't it gorgeous around there?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you sweet Meg! I did, and it was so beautiful - I dream about going back there! The people were so adorable and I remember this little wooden bar named 'Trixies' which was awesome - I danced the western wheel and when I asked for a shot of vodka and lemonade the shot filled half a pint glass AMAZING! You were so lucky to grow up there, such a beautiful state! xx

    ReplyDelete