Yes for this
'Much Love Monday' and maybe this is a bit predictable - I love love love my Nikon D90 - this camera is my baby and my creative eyes on the world - it allows me to capture priceless moments that can be immortalized forever! We still have a long way to go but I'm going to enjoy every minute of it! xx

It is an AMAZING camera! I just bought a D5000 and it has been attached to me every since :) I absolutely love that photo with the candles and everything, the colours are incredible http://mypeachprincess.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLove,
xx. Peach Princess ♥
So jealous I want it!!! I am actually saving up for either this one or a canon EOS 550D.
ReplyDeleteWhy oh why am I not minted so I can buy a million cameras!!!
Loving your first picy by the way.
My profile won't come up when I comment anymore...och well you know it's good old fashionista on tour! :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Peach Princess, isn't it amazing how a camera can become so integral to ones life - I want to document everything so that when the day comes that I can't pick up a camera anymore I have a million memories in pictures! xx
ReplyDeleteMs Fashionista, how could I not know it was you - you are such a darling in your comments it always shows through! I wish I was minted too, then I would have every lens under the sun and maybe some film cameras too! Thank you for the picy love! xx
I just found your blog (Divas and Dreams) and yet I feel like I've seen you around before. Anyways, I love what I see and I'm now your newest follower. Come over and see me sometime! http://ashleysisk.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteawhh thank you sweet Ashley, I shall definitely pay you a visit! xx
ReplyDeletebeautiful photos beautiful blog
ReplyDeletethe best thing about photographs is Its like a magic that can capture time :)
ReplyDeletei love the second photography , its so beautiful and genuine
thank you so much girls! xx
ReplyDelete