Thursday, 19 August 2010

Mila's Daydreams - check this out!

I happened upon this fantastic blog when visiting a lovely fellow blogger and my what a find. Adele has taken upon herself to take photos of her little Mila (while on maternity leave) in a host of various characters she imagines she may be dreaming about. The creativity and pure genius of it just brought a smile to my face - I can't wait to photograph some more babies just to try out some fun props with them. xx

5 comments:

  1. Hihi, I know, this blog is so cute! And such a fun album for when Mila gets older as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! I love how creative she is!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's wonderful isn't she - such an inspired thing to do and a wonderful keepsake for Mila! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this blog before and it's so cute. Makes me wish my girl was still a baby so I could do this! I am also very impressed that while the baby is napping she has time and energy to get all these props sorted and photo taken! Good on her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it's so impressive. She must plan scenes ahead just to get the right colours and props. Well Ms Photopuddle why don't you just have another bubba? xx

    ReplyDelete