Ok ladies JP is back by popular demand - I snatched him away from the house the other night to use and abuse him as a model (purely for creative purposes of course) and I have to say he was pretty damn brilliant!!! We had a lot of fun - JP is always great at fooling around without any prompting which is great for the camera of course and especially good at dazzling me with his bright blue sparklies too hehe, I love my goofy husband! I threw in just a few of me at the end, wonder if I could do this fashion blog stuff too huh lol??? Ooh met a few fine animals along the way too, geez I need a pet already! xx
You husband is very handsome. I haven't taken my husband out for a photo shoot in a while, but I'm kinda inspired to do so now. Your cat looks like my cat...exactly!
Wow, seriously overwhelmed with the response to these - I always look back and see little faults but I guess I'm too close to it! You have all given me a HUGE confidence boost thank you!!! The jumpsuit is quite a cheap and cheerful number from UK retailer New Look, I love jumpsuits, they're so goddam comfy!
Amber Rose sweetie, seriously? My gosh, wow that really makes me smile, I'm such a newbie at this, thank you! xx
Meg hon, thank youuu, I love how you guys say rad, awesome word!
So big hugs to my girlies, Ashley, Lady Porcelain, Amber Rose, Meg, Brie and Yvonne!! xx
thank you Jenna, it's all down to fabulous Meg of 'Bow Ties are Cool', you can see a link to her blog in my 'always a pleasure to read' group - she does custom made portraits, such a talented lady! x
UM HI! these pictures are awesome, and you are adorable. i want a jumpsuit!! oh, and i want a dog. anyways...you are both so cute (i love beautiful couples!). xoxo
Hi Lulu, {I love your blog after seeing your portrait shots on Jodie's site}. These photos are fab. What processing have you done to the second and third one's down? are they specific PS actions? very talented lady! x
WOW oh WOW! I love the pictures! My favourite ones are the ones with close ups of your hubby and the brick wall behind and of course the picys of yourself. For the record you could definitely do the fashion blog thing ;-) Whenever I go to England I am so taking some pictures of you for my blog!
By the way I didn't quite buy your camera but I bought an 'affordable' SLR. Got a Canon EOS 500D. I hope it's not too bad because I will be paying it up for a wee while like :-)
Yours Truly Dear thank you so much sweets, what an adorable thing to say! The jumpsuit is super cheap so you should look up New Look if you want one, the doggy isn't mine (sad face) I happened upon this curious chap in the water meadows, I need to get me a dog too! xx
Thank you Abi hon xx
Steph, how wonderful you found me through the beautiful Jodie, I love her!! Thank you so much, they aren't actions just 'vintagizing' tutorials I picked up online and in my book. It is quite simple to follow and if you want me to send you the info in an email, just let me know your email address. There is a little bit of one's own intuition needed just to get the right tones, contrast, saturation and an extra layer of white colour but this is straightforward enough. Thank you for for your sweet words xx
Thank you Heather, black and white photos are so classic aren't they!! I find it hard to go wrong with black and white, there's nothing wrong with being stuck on these - I often prefer them too in portraits! xx
Lady Fashionista thank you honey, that really means a lot!! You bet, you let me know when you're next here and you can stay with me and we can have a day of fashion & photography - with a few pit stops for lattes!!! Seriously the Canon EOS 500D is a really good buy, a great camera to begin your photography with. As soon as you start using it you will find it hard to ever imagine how you took a photo before without it!! I can't wait to see the photos you take with it! xx
You husband is very handsome. I haven't taken my husband out for a photo shoot in a while, but I'm kinda inspired to do so now. Your cat looks like my cat...exactly!
ReplyDeleteYou're quite the talented photographer :) These images are stunning!
ReplyDeleteLove the jumper suit by the way xo
I can't stress this enough, but you take some of the best photos I've seen!!!
ReplyDeleteI love when my reader shows a new blog post by you! You are such a sweetie!
These pictures are so awesome, and omg I love your jumper! It's so rad!
ReplyDeletewonderful pictures! and the backgrounds are so beautiful, i wish i lived in england. i love it there
ReplyDeletep.s. i love your new layout
I love your photos! They are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend,
Hugs, Yvonne
Wow, seriously overwhelmed with the response to these - I always look back and see little faults but I guess I'm too close to it! You have all given me a HUGE confidence boost thank you!!! The jumpsuit is quite a cheap and cheerful number from UK retailer New Look, I love jumpsuits, they're so goddam comfy!
ReplyDeleteAmber Rose sweetie, seriously? My gosh, wow that really makes me smile, I'm such a newbie at this, thank you! xx
Meg hon, thank youuu, I love how you guys say rad, awesome word!
So big hugs to my girlies, Ashley, Lady Porcelain, Amber Rose, Meg, Brie and Yvonne!! xx
love the new blog header, it's fab!
ReplyDeletejenna
http://ukfashiontrends.blogspot.com
thank you Jenna, it's all down to fabulous Meg of 'Bow Ties are Cool', you can see a link to her blog in my 'always a pleasure to read' group - she does custom made portraits, such a talented lady! x
ReplyDeleteWow, you two make a great team. A fantastic photographer and a fab model. Looks like he was enjoying himself!
ReplyDeleteThank you Ms PhotoPuddle you sweetie - we always goof around which leads to some funny snaps! xx
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are very well:) Which camera do you use? And me i like your jumpsuit too:))
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!
He has great eyes. Love these pics!
ReplyDeletethank you Kaya, I use a Nikon D90. Have a wonderful weekend! xx
ReplyDeleteDoesn't he just Krysten and he knows it too lol xx
UM HI! these pictures are awesome, and you are adorable. i want a jumpsuit!! oh, and i want a dog. anyways...you are both so cute (i love beautiful couples!). xoxo
ReplyDeletelovely lovely photos. You're very talented!
ReplyDeleteHi Lulu, {I love your blog after seeing your portrait shots on Jodie's site}. These photos are fab. What processing have you done to the second and third one's down? are they specific PS actions? very talented lady! x
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had such a fun photo shoot! Lovely pictures! I really like the b&w ones. But I think I've been stuck on b&w portraits for a while now.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely, fun weekend!
WOW oh WOW! I love the pictures! My favourite ones are the ones with close ups of your hubby and the brick wall behind and of course the picys of yourself. For the record you could definitely do the fashion blog thing ;-) Whenever I go to England I am so taking some pictures of you for my blog!
ReplyDeleteBy the way I didn't quite buy your camera but I bought an 'affordable' SLR. Got a Canon EOS 500D. I hope it's not too bad because I will be paying it up for a wee while like :-)
oh wow ladies what to say, so much!!
ReplyDeleteYours Truly Dear thank you so much sweets, what an adorable thing to say! The jumpsuit is super cheap so you should look up New Look if you want one, the doggy isn't mine (sad face) I happened upon this curious chap in the water meadows, I need to get me a dog too! xx
Thank you Abi hon xx
Steph, how wonderful you found me through the beautiful Jodie, I love her!! Thank you so much, they aren't actions just 'vintagizing' tutorials I picked up online and in my book. It is quite simple to follow and if you want me to send you the info in an email, just let me know your email address. There is a little bit of one's own intuition needed just to get the right tones, contrast, saturation and an extra layer of white colour but this is straightforward enough. Thank you for for your sweet words xx
Thank you Heather, black and white photos are so classic aren't they!! I find it hard to go wrong with black and white, there's nothing wrong with being stuck on these - I often prefer them too in portraits! xx
Lady Fashionista thank you honey, that really means a lot!! You bet, you let me know when you're next here and you can stay with me and we can have a day of fashion & photography - with a few pit stops for lattes!!! Seriously the Canon EOS 500D is a really good buy, a great camera to begin your photography with. As soon as you start using it you will find it hard to ever imagine how you took a photo before without it!! I can't wait to see the photos you take with it! xx
Wow you are such a good photographer! You should make it a business if you haven't already!
ReplyDeleteHe is a great model and you are just the cutest couple dear :-)
ReplyDelete